Gimmi® offers training and internships in the field of medical technology, wholesale and export trade. We won’t let you play a passive role, however. Active involvement and early responsibility are the watchwords. You will certainly get to know all areas of our medical technology enterprise.
We offer high-school graduates the opportunity of training to become a commercial administrator in the wholesale and export trade, specialising in export. A good knowledge of English is essential in addition to a good school-leaving certificate at university entrance level (a second foreign language would be an asset).
The main points of the training:
- Training always commences on 1 September
- Trainees receive individual supervision
- Remuneration in line with the Chamber of Trade and Commerce guidelines
- Reward system for good academic performance
- Annual trainee excursion or exhibition visit
- 4-week foreign work placement in the second year of training
Internships and final project work during the course of studies
We offer students internships and final project work in the areas of international management, product management, quality management & regulatory affairs, as well as finance, in conjunction with HFU (Hochschule Furtwangen University). Please make a proposal of your final project work yourself.
Please address applications and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org